OFFICIAL RAFFLE CONTEST RULES
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: By participating, you agree that:
- These Official Contest Rules may not be waived, modified, or supplemented except by Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy. No modification of these official contest rules shall be enforceable unless made by Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy.
- The raffle drawing shall be held at Four Rivers Harley-Davidson in Paducah, Kentucky. All tickets must be received by the drawing date to be eligible for the drawing.
- Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each ticket is a separate and equal chance to win one of the specified prizes.
- Winner has 30 days to take delivery of prize, or forfeits all claims thereto.
- Due to postal regulations, raffle ticket stubs cannot be returned by mail for purchases over the Internet, through the mail or by telephone. When an order is placed online, we will email the purchaser their ticket number and then complete the ticket by filling in the name, address, and phone number before dropping the ticket in the barrel at Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy. At the drawing, the winner will be contacted based on the name and information on the ticket. To pick up a prize, two forms of identification, one of which must be a photo ID will be required to prove that this person is the person on the winning ticket.
- If not present, winner notification will be made by telephone or mail.
- Tickets are generally sold in numerical sequence. Various staff members taking orders may have batches of tickets, and in this case, tickets may be sold out of order. Requests for a specific ticket number are accommodated if possible, when ordered by phone.
- Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, registration, title, transfer fees, license duties, insurance and all expenses in claiming, registering and using the prize. This may include sales taxes and property taxes. Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy has no liability with regard to taxes and fees for the vehicle.
- Vehicle will not be modified by CCTRA to meet specific local, state or country requirements.
- Winner agrees to pay 25% federal income tax withholding to Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy prior to release of the prize. Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy will submit the taxes collected to the IRS. After the end of the year, CCTRA will file a form W-2G with the IRS to report the value of the prize won and the taxes paid in by the winner. The winner will receive a copy of this also.
- Raffle is limited to US residents only.
- In the event a prize was lost, damaged, destroyed, or otherwise not available, Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy’s liability shall be limited to refund of ticket price to participants. Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy’s liability for any other claim is limited to refund of ticket prices.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, photograph or videotape likeness and statements for publicity purposes by Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy, and agrees to sign a publicity release without any further compensation.
- Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time, in which event its liability is limited to refund of ticket prices to participants. Model year and vehicle options advertised are based on availability.
- Any person who engages in conduct designed to corrupt the outcome of a charitable gaming activity with the purpose to defraud, or knowing that he is facilitating a fraud, is guilty of a Class D felony.
- THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.
- All proceeds benefit Cassidy's Cause Therapeutic Riding Academy, a non-profit foundation: Kentucky Charitable Gaming Permit Number EXE 0002213.